Friday, December 5, 2008

Back to School Children’s Health Fair on Saturday August 23, 2008


A brief note we received in the mail recently....

"Hi everyone,

I just wanted to extend my thank you and appreciation to all of you who came to volunteer at our Back to School Children’s Health Fair on Saturday, August 23, 2008 at El Cariso Park. Many of you came from so far away, and it took up your whole day. The event was a big success and we owe it to all of you! We are planning to make it an annual event, and we would love it if you would like to participate again. A more formal thank you is in the mail, but I thought I’d send you my personal thanks along with pictures from the day.

Please feel free to forward on to anyone who attended who might like to see the video or to those I missed. If there are any photos that you would like a copy of, please let me know and I’ll be happy to send you a cd of the photos or you can order a dvd on line directly. Again thank you and enjoy!

http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/view_shared?p=720f3f250169bb3cfa056f&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=email

Lori Wheeler, Deputy

Supervisor Zev Yaroslavsky"

No comments: